So, I might go to New England to visit Vassar, NYU and Wesleyan, as well as stay with my aunt in Jersey and visit MissJuliet in Amherst. My brother's agreeing to go with me for no more than a week or so due to a grumbly girlfriend, but we can't drive and have to rely on public transport and pending credit cards. Taking a train in between major cities is alright, but it gets a little trickier commuting between bigger cities and smaller university towns. Assuming we can work that out .. should I go? I kind of want to, although I think its a great expense (the numbers go ding ding ding in my head), but I don't know if I can decide on anything just sitting at home in Singapore. Or maybe I can, and in so doing save my parents a small fortune (really). How!!!
EDIT : I'm leaving tomorrow morning with my dad, he'll come back after 3 days (eeks) and I'll stay on for another week. VassarNYUWesleyan + Juliet at Amherst, here I come! Also, I think my girl cousin is kind of excited. I wish she was my age.
No comments:
Post a Comment