By the way, I uploaded pictures of Utah and college visiting! It makes me happy to leaf through, and if you're one of the lovely tablegang and whatnot, it may be fun to leaf through too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
April
(10)
- By the way, I uploaded pictures of Utah and colleg...
- The Jury's Out!
- Things I Learned In/About Amherst
- Adventures in Amherst!
- Alone In New York City
- Yay Or Nay : A Sort of Majority Votes Thing
- Compliments of jetlag, these are the things I did ...
- Reading through college acceptance packages makes ...
- report from tokyo international airport.
- Okay, so I think all the university decisions will...
-
▼
April
(10)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment