Wednesday, December 29, 2004



I love :

1) Talking to Juliet till 6am and sharing my lovely silk quilt with her, discussing friends the future boys and everything.
2) Dancing around like a psycho with Daphne and Diana to Franz Ferdinand and the Dirty Dancing 2 soundtrack
3) My friends and their weird quotable conversations that are really only amusing to us
4) Going to parties and discussing the greatness of My So-Called Life and Amores Perros

I hate :
1) THE FACT THAT I HAVE FALLEN SICK.
2) Having to put up with people I do not like. You'd think not having to go to school would solve that problem for me somewhat.

In other news, I had my first ever tequila shot today. It was ... strong, but I really liked neutralizing it with the lime. I have a fondness for sour things. I used to eat lemons, with my mother telling me the acid would rot my teeth.

I just wanted to reiterate, anyway, that I LOVE MY FRIENDS. For the people that came last night : I LOVE YOU WINNIE JULIET CLARE DAPHNE DIANA CHRISTINE KIM ENNING! You are THE best. If only everybody was like you lot.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.