I know that none of the people that read this watch The O.C., at least the recent season 2 episodes. I'm very impatient and watch all my favourite tv shows before they arrive in Singapore many years later. Anyway, I watched the second Chrismukkah episode (last Chrismukkah, Seth ran around his big house making out with Anna and Summer) and it was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! So much unrealistic drama, so much Mary-Kate and Ashley style fashion, so much weird holiday cheer, so much incessant Adam Brody rambling!
It was fabulous. That's really all I wanted to say. Also, I get to watch the new episode of Desperate Housewives today. When this comes to Singapore, if it does, please watch it. It is the funniest tv show. I am a slave to celluloid trash, I am well aware.
Also, I woke up at 9am today to buy 5 seasons worth of Daria. Like I told Juliet, my Daria marathon will trump all your run-of-the-mill Sex and the City and Friends marathons. Once I get Aimee to return my My So Called Life dvds, I should have a My So Called Life/Daria marathon. It will be the tv marathon to end all tv marathons. It will ooze with faux indie hipsterdom. We will collectively faint from the hotness of Trent(cartoons are hot, shutup) and Jordan Catalano and die from laughing at Daria's every saracastic quip.
Once I receive all my dvds, I will also have a Before Sunrise/Before Sunset two-in-one special. Perhaps we will always have a not-very-wholesome-movies-that-Bev-loves marathon, comprising the following : Requiem For A Dream, Trainspotting, The Believer, Fight Club, American History X, and possibly A Clockwork Orange, Leon and the Quills.
Who's up for it? Hands up! And oh, I know what you're thinking ... and ... yeah, you're right. I own the dvd to everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment