Friday, August 12, 2005


Movies I am really looking forward to :

1) Pretty Persuasion - with Evan Rachel Wood! Who I love! Unabashedly despite her appearance in that crap overrated film Thirteen!
2) Stay. Because I've already emphasized this a lot. It has Ewan and Ryan Gosling in it. The trailer is dumb, but I will persist.
3) Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire. Duh.

***


Also! Quotable Quotes with the Brotherly Unit :

At a manual car wash ..

Me : Oh man, this is great. Its like having a shower ... without getting wet!

At Tan Tock Seng Hospital, about to sit in the car and wait for the sibling ....

Me : I really need to pee, can you park so I can go?
Neil : It'll only take five minutes, just sit in the car. And if anyone comes by and tells you you're not allowed to stop the car here ... just tell them your father is visiting your dying grandmother.
Me : Wouldn't it be weird if I wasn't visiting my dying grandmother?
Neil : Well, no .. because ... you're ... the illegitimate daughter of his ... Jamaican wife.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.