Saturday, August 06, 2005

Equation For An Awesome Day (aka The Only Math I Will Do)



Tricking Quasi into watching The Wedding Crashers and later learning, to your horror, that it is such a bullshit movie



+



Having Quasi and Salman whine very publicly about the horrid state of service at Dome



+




Taking mirror shots in Japanese tourist bucket hats at Coach


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

+



Gorging on Haagen Daaz and Old Chang Kee



+



Laughing at Jarrod(however you spell it) zao-genging on stage at Macbeth while in a dress



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


+



Actually leaving Macbeth halfway to go for dinner at Sketches



+



My Bellini and excellent excellent conversation at Post Bar




+



Paris Hilton poses and Sal helping Malley take off her stockings



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

+



Malley and I declaring that we'd totally date each other if we were lesbians (wink wink Malley hahaha)



+



Referring to Salman as 'her' several times (Freudian slip, perhaps?)



+




Sal officially wining the award for BEST HOODIE ON THE FACE OF THIS UNIVERSE.........
































Image hosted by Photobucket.com


+



And, naturally ... quotable quotes.



Sal On Jane Seymour :

"She looks EXACTLY the same. What does she do? Drink FORMALDEHYDE???"



Quasi's commentary on bags at DFS :

"They look like SHREDDED KANGAROO TESTICLES!!!"

"Ewwwww, it looks like a crocodile ... with cellulite."



Me :

"I felt really guilty about spending all that money last month. Maybe I DO have a soul!!!"



Sal :

"I went to a psychic, and the first thing she said to me was 'You are a woman.'"


=

Ten thousand buckets of AWESOME!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.