Talk about job opportunities, being a global citizen, internships and connections very high up there in high powered jobs over breakfast is way too early. I want to swoon. How could I really survive living and working in the city? How can I fathom even being that old? Its a lot to take in. The thought of officewear kills me enough as it is.
Friday, August 19, 2005
A brief thought
Talk about job opportunities, being a global citizen, internships and connections very high up there in high powered jobs over breakfast is way too early. I want to swoon. How could I really survive living and working in the city? How can I fathom even being that old? Its a lot to take in. The thought of officewear kills me enough as it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
August
(17)
- A Summary Of The Week in 3 Words :
- I'm running on very little sleep a day, but I'm ha...
- Today, I got sunburned on my shoulders playing Ult...
- So Far In College I've :
- ...aaand a brief fear
- A brief update
- A brief thought
- I finally got down to doing this mandatory math pl...
- Hollaaa
- Sometimes I feel like you search for something mea...
- Dear Winnie,
- Movies I am really looking forward to :1) Pretty P...
- eBay
- Equation For An Awesome Day (aka The Only Math I W...
- Food Updates
- I just culled about 10 plastic bags of clothing fr...
- Quotable Quotes
-
▼
August
(17)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment