Friday, August 19, 2005


I finally got down to doing this mandatory math placement test, after nearly 2 months of procrastinating about it. So repelled am I by math that I haven't so much as touched a textbook in more than 2 and a half years.

I woke up at 7.30am this morning, which means, I guess, that I didn't break out of my usual jet lag cycle, realizing that my deadline is tomorrow. So I pulled out a piece of legal paper, and start scribbling the sums down on the yellow paper. I could only do 7 out of the 10 questions, and spent a good half an hour waiting for some math saviour to appear on MSN. Matt finally helped me, and together, we got full marks. (YAYYYY) This is laughable because I forgot what a square root was, or how to factorize an equation. I guess the only conclusion I can come to is that my math is really as bad as I say it is.

I will proceed to soothe my battered math ego by shopping in Manhattan today. Hah. That is all.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.