Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dear Winnie,


After our lovely day together, I feel compelled to write you a oh my god I'll miss you like crap you are such a great friend letter, which actually reads more like a list of why I am grateful to know you.

Thank you for writing me a very long wonderful going away card, and not telling me I was an idiot when I told you I finally found the Christmas card I wrote to you last December,

Thank you for eating the same food with me every damn Saturday and always ordering that weird vegetable shit I make fun of you for,

Thank you for sharing expensive three course Italian meals and listening to me whine about how I'm going to vomit blood after,

Thank you for knowing where I can find everything in Singapore, where all the sales and discounts are, and for being an all around practical genius,

Thank you for not thinking I'm retarded when I say completely random things about European men and their bad jeans (or thinking I am but not voicing it loudly),

Thank you for doing really cool but non tacky DIY things like those paper lilies at Valentine's Day I still love,

Thank you for taking pictures with me in toilets because we're too pai seh to look like idiots in the swanky restaurant,

And

Thank you for remembering things about me I don't even remember myself.

                                                                                                                      
Love,

Bev




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.