Thursday, August 04, 2005

Food Updates


I just ate xiao long baos for the FOURTH time. In a week.

Also, I ate a huge chunk of NATIONAL DAY chocolate cake. Don't knock it till you've tried it - my neighbour gave it to us, which means its from you know what fancy hotel and very, very yummy. I ate some bits of the flag and a 'C' (I'm not sure where that consonant fits into Happy National Day Singapore, so maybe it was the top of the S? UHHHH.). My stomach literally hurt, and the weighing scale told me I weighed 1 1/2 pounds more than usual. The horror.

And my dad brought my brother and I to ParisSilk and bought me a Nikon D50 for no real reason. I hope it doesn't get stolen in school. And, on the subject - I've given up on my roomate, like sleepyassme told sleepyassJuliet at 5am in the morning - I honestly do hope she's actually dead, because then that would mean that I'd get the whole room to myself.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.