Monday, August 22, 2005

A brief update


There's probably one good thing about having your family come along with you for a week before you never see them again for an extended period of time. Its the fact that its more than enough time to drive each other crazy, thus reminding you that college is a wonderful sabbatical from the hell that is family. The thing I fail to understand is why parents (or rather, mine) gripe about never seeing/talking to their children at home when all our conversation on vacation consists solely copious amounts of irritation and squabbling.

But whatever.


I saw Rent, bought a bunch of shit, walked till my feet were sore, heard about dead gophers being fished out of pools, felt solemn at Ground Zero, tried to figure out exactly why I didn't choose to go to school in the best city on the planet, and had a lot of fun people watching on the Manhattan streets while reading Bergdorf Blondes (brain-bleed fiction). Go figure.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.