Sunday, August 15, 2004


Off topic:
In response to Juliet's comment : Oh man woman, you are like so retarded. :) Also, I think you should get a happy journal when you are Amherst, if only because I can leave you even more messages than I already do.

Back To The Topic I Did Not Have :
I am feverish and took a bunch of pills, I watched 70 minutes of the Terminal, which despite some reviews I read, I like - I mean, okay, it has Diego Luna in it, so I am really biased. I have no idea how I shall continue studying in this state. My nose is troubling me deeply and has proceeded to bring my mind to a grinding halt. I've decided this blog must be terribly boring because all I ever do is complain about studying. It isn't my fault, really - studying is supposed to be my life for the next couple of months. That is, until I throw one big happy party for all my lovely table group people. Excluding Juliet, of course, unless she chooses to come home and not run off to Vegas and get married to some boy she met in Amherst. (Harhar, i love you lots dear.) So kids from the table group who I actually gave this address to, keep in mind. After the A's we will go slightly mad together. For you, with love and procrastination.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.