Hello kids, after staring at the html for this blog's template for about five minutes I eventually figured out where to insert my handy little Haloscan commenting system, and so now you can comment freely without having to be a blogspot user. In other news, I still haven't progressed much work-wise since, i don't know, the last hour or so that I posted.
Sunday, August 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2004
(54)
-
▼
August
(13)
- Prelim Papers I Still Have Left To Study For : NO...
- I carried a sleeping cousin from my bed to his, k...
- Today I achieved a great feat : I finished my fir...
- I am characteristically lethargic. I haven't done...
- I rushed to the airport to send my darling Juliet ...
- I have taken it upon myself to become the world's...
- olympic fever - temperature 38.7 degrees.
- Off topic: In response to Juliet's comment : Oh m...
- commenting will commence!
- Oy. I have no clue what I am doing. Spent three h...
- Well, once again, instead of committing to anythin...
- In the true spirit of procrastination, I will writ...
- the inaugural post about nothing
-
▼
August
(13)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment