I am characteristically lethargic. I haven't done work in approximately 2 days, in lieu of my absolute laziness as well as my cousins' arrival. They jump on my bed and hit each other with my Mogu cushions or any other thing on my bed. This, contrary to popular belief, can hurt. And my 5 year old cousin punched me in the mouth. That too, hurt. Beware the evil violent child!
I think, like Christine says, I will echo Miranda's sentiments in the dearly departed Sex And The City : "I don't like any children other than my own." Allow me to rephrase! I will echo these sentiments should I ever have children. This functions on the fallacious assumption that anyone will want to procreate with me, or more importantly, that I will ever find someone whose babies I want to have. :)
My birthday is in something like one and a half months, and I have been not-so-secretly plotting to buy up everything available to me on the Internet. I feel compelled to buy many pairs of shoes, oodles of jewellery and perhaps bags from Naughty Secretary Club, and if I can, I shall somehow order clothing. I am considering buying a dress for prom off ebay, just because that way it would be unique and cheap, and thus all the more satisfactory.
I talk circles around nothing, I do. I had a hot hot shower and it has made me nothing but sleepier. I feel like taking my Lomo LCA out for a walk. I've had it for 5 months and I've used 2 rolls of film on it. Its blasphemous. Sadly, I do not have the secretagentcoolness to be able to spot beautiful pictures a mile away. I prefer to construct an image in my mind's eye, and be content with the beauty that only I can conjure in an ideal world. Either way, I will make valiant attempts to use my Lomo more by picking up Tips! And Tricks! online.
No comments:
Post a Comment