I huddle around the boys' black light and let Jared take pictures of us around Erik Underwood's hookah, I ask Derek for piggybacks around the dorm to which he gladly obliges, I go on outings to look at cars with Serkan, I stuff my face with Japanese food (and grin because the nice man who runs it says something sweet about me), I gossip on the phone with girlfriends about their end-of-the-year hook-ups and everything about it to its very last intimate detail, I eat cake, I tell Serkan what color he should get his car in (apple red! i'm looking forward to being driven around in this eeeee), I dig for the chocolate fish in my Phish Food (SO! GOOD!), I listen to Serkan snore, I cough melodically, I let Julie give me her Haagen Daaz chocolate ice cream, I look at bedding on JCPenney (I bought a lovely warmer weather set), I whisper things in Spanish to the sleeping boy, and I make him whisper things in his own language too. I love the pace of the day.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(99)
-
▼
May
(13)
- Uh, so ... after crying in the sedan on the way to...
- I've had a lot of crying fits this week, made some...
- Oh. My. God. I've found my calling. I love old peo...
- So I'm being employed this Reunion and Commencemen...
- I do not particularly like how quickly the year ha...
- I finally got to go to a mall.Two, in fact.I am glad.
- What I Do When Everyone's Finals Are Over
- I've packed up my room for the most part. It looks...
- Its 4.20 in the morning and I'm exhausted but I ca...
- On Poetry
- Other people SUCK.I don't know why I bother being ...
- I like how my body has made the conscious decision...
- Other people parse the horoscopes for clues about ...
-
▼
May
(13)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment