Monday, May 29, 2006


I've had a lot of crying fits this week, made some cash (far more than one might make in the minimum wage-less homeland, too), and had still more crying jags because I don't really want to go home now. I must be quite a nuisance, this sobbing fool all curled up on his faded sheets. Sometimes I can't quite bear the thought of missing him, and the inevitable sense of absence that will come when I go to sleep, that emptiness of having no one to hold and play with and touch. I suppose college gives us the illusion of what living together might be, with all the time one is able to spend with each other, but break comes around and quite robs us of that comfort. It is tiresome. I can only hope that I will find many things to do in the intervening months between now and the day I wait for eagerly.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.