Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Uh, so ... after crying in the sedan on the way to the airport upon leaving Serkan, and believing I would be home by this time ... I am ... NOT.

I am in the Marriot opposite Newark Airport because the flight was delayed. They dragged us back to the hotel at 3 ini the morning, woke us up at 9 and took us back to the airport, after which they decided they would delay the flight till tonight, a full 24 hours later, dragging us once more back to the Marriot. And for lunch, there weren't enough tables to go around so I ended up lunching with nice old people.

As it turns out, they work for Carnegie Mellon, and I had a pleasant Italian capellini lunch with the head of the school of design and the head of the school of art as well as a man who works in the public relations office for the university. We talked about the aggressiveness of Italian men, my college life, what to do in Singapore, recent movies screened at Cannes, and how our current situation would make for a brilliant Sofia Coppola movie.

Life is so completely strange and random in the ways that it is!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.