As a disclaimer, I would like to let it be known that I've been unusually high as a kite without the use of illegal substances these past few days, so you'll excuse the paragraph that is to follow, and not hold it against me in the future.
So, instead of studying today, I watched my first movie that I received in the mail from Netflix. And instead of a half hour dinner, I had a one hour dinner with a lot of people and laughed my ass off.
During dinner, I told Matt I loved him because he might be getting a car and driving me to the supermarket/SKIING(!!!!!). I also told Angela I love her, but I tell her that all the time. I also had a screaming competition with the monster that is NickMattDavid, for which we got cussed out by Julie.
On top of this, I got my ass kicked TWICE(literally) by someone who has 100 pounds on me. (NOT COOL DEREK, NOT COOL) We later exchanged death threats on Facebook, which incidentally has a new cyber stalking feature the school paper wrote about : multiple photo options.
And in about 45 minutes, I'm going to watch Lost. Then I'm going to study a little, eat a lot of food (GUESS HOW MUCH WEIGHT I GAINED), attack the skinny Serkan monster, and go to bed. And I decided that next semester, I'm going to take a lot of dumb classes because I don't like to do a lot of reading. Classes like Field Methods of Archaeology. I get to dig up stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment