Wednesday, November 09, 2005

And in a less frenzied, stupid post, I will summarize my activities in the past 2 weeks or so that I have been absent from the world of blogging (please understand that I use american slang in self-mockery) :

1) Gleefully wearing skirts due to beautiful warm fall weather
2) Taking full advantage of Parent's Weekend and getting driven to the mall by Derek's awesome parents (and getting free cookies too ... WORDDDD)
3) Getting x rays
4) Putting drunk friends to sleep and then sitting around making lewd jokes, taking pictures of heterosexual boys displaying just how comfortable they are with their sexuality, taking (other people's) ass photos, and dancing to boyband songs when I have an early morning class the next day
5) Slowly evolving into a giant tub of lard (I'm not kidding)
6) Yelling "I NEED A CAR AND THE ABILITY TO DRIVE!!!" every 5 seconds

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.