Saturday, November 26, 2005


For Thanksgiving, I was surrounded by 20 white people I don't know, and I ate lots of turkey, liquered sweet potatoes, and several helpings of apple pie (plus generous dollops of whipped cream). Angela and I played with the golden retriever and spoke in Spanish and confused my tiny cousins with the refrain of entonces, hablamos en espanol. I spent every few minutes lamenting about the state of my as-yet-still-completely-untouched theater paper, which is due in less than two weeks. I spent the other few minutes worrying about my half-finished film paper, which is due ... Monday.

I missed Julie, Lauren, Kenton, Nick, Nick II, Matty, my stupid skinny boy, and assorted other characters. Its odd but I feel displaced without their constant silliness around me. I miss Nick and Matty and their bare naked asses (on display for Angela and I just two nights ago), I miss Kenton with his large hugs, I miss Julie and her tininesss, I miss Lauren and her horniness, I miss Vidya and her loudness, I miss Serkan and his laziness.

For Black Friday, I had Japanese food, and a bout of screaming outside Bloomingdales, where I bought a shirt from Marc Jacobs because I am a brand whore, almost bought 174 dollar jeans, and then I blew a lot of cash on t shirts that aren't exactly appropriate for the weather (one of which is COVERED IN HAMBURGERS so ... TABLE GANG, guess what I'm going to wear the next time we have board game night!!!), a beautiful Le Tigre sweater. Not completely satisfied with that retail therapy, I spent 3 hours online buying things from Victoria's Secret and Urban Outfitters.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the city with Anhellaaa, and we're going to get all excited about SoHo and Broadway and dine the brotherly unit. My head hurts from all the money being spent. Ahhhh break.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.