The full moon,
The end of my mid-terms,
The midnight showing of Harry Potter at Destinta,
Mega-hugs from my favourite huggers(aka favourite people to jump on) Derek and Jorge at 2.30am,
My ballet class next semester,
My dorky Gryffindor t-shirt,
Nonsense america's funniest pets videos in bed,
Nachos and cheese,
Thanksgiving and the promise of post-holiday SHOPPING with ANGELA(who I am kidnapping and bringing to New Jersey with me)!,
Mega-dance party tonight,
Champagne pledge party tomorrow!
AWESOMENESS.
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
November
(14)
- I'm glad that I'm going to be home in 3 weeks or s...
- The only thing remotely good about being as sick a...
- For Thanksgiving, I was surrounded by 20 white peo...
- For the past 2 hours, I have been consumed by Face...
- I am so deprived of healthy, delicious Asian food....
- Why I LOVE Andrew Szegedy-Maszak :
- Things that make me happy :
- Have I mentioned that I speak like an idiot now?Ni...
- A Fake Poem to My Stomach
- Mid-terms need to stop suckingWork needs to stop p...
- Like a truly committed, intelligent student, I avo...
- Oy : Random Observations
- And in a less frenzied, stupid post, I will summar...
- Updating for the sake of updating
-
▼
November
(14)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment