Have I mentioned that I speak like an idiot now?
Nick and I studying for our mid-term tomorrow :
"DUDE and like Alcibiades TOTALLY kicked some fucking Spartan ASS!"
"And yeah, like .. dude ... the Athenians thought they were so great at Syracuse, until Gylippus and his mixed force completely tooled them."
"Sophistic thought? Was about rhetoric, the power of persuasion, and the idea that life was governed by ... anti...anti....theses. I don't know how to pronounce that. Damnit."
After we stopped studying we played DDR, where I proved I was a bad Asian, and tried to duct-tape Vidya to her chair.
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
November
(14)
- I'm glad that I'm going to be home in 3 weeks or s...
- The only thing remotely good about being as sick a...
- For Thanksgiving, I was surrounded by 20 white peo...
- For the past 2 hours, I have been consumed by Face...
- I am so deprived of healthy, delicious Asian food....
- Why I LOVE Andrew Szegedy-Maszak :
- Things that make me happy :
- Have I mentioned that I speak like an idiot now?Ni...
- A Fake Poem to My Stomach
- Mid-terms need to stop suckingWork needs to stop p...
- Like a truly committed, intelligent student, I avo...
- Oy : Random Observations
- And in a less frenzied, stupid post, I will summar...
- Updating for the sake of updating
-
▼
November
(14)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment