The only thing remotely good about being as sick as a dog as I am ( I have sinus infections and probably an infection of the brain, judging by the number of times I have been called crazy over Thanksgiving break), is having someone walk across campus to get me food and things from my room, and then buying me dvds of Scrubs and cheesecake to make me feel better. Also, there's the fact that I get to miss 3 classes today, and I think I got an A on my Greek History mid-term. I still hurt all over, though, and I am a giant machine of snot.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
The only thing remotely good about being as sick as a dog as I am ( I have sinus infections and probably an infection of the brain, judging by the number of times I have been called crazy over Thanksgiving break), is having someone walk across campus to get me food and things from my room, and then buying me dvds of Scrubs and cheesecake to make me feel better. Also, there's the fact that I get to miss 3 classes today, and I think I got an A on my Greek History mid-term. I still hurt all over, though, and I am a giant machine of snot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
November
(14)
- I'm glad that I'm going to be home in 3 weeks or s...
- The only thing remotely good about being as sick a...
- For Thanksgiving, I was surrounded by 20 white peo...
- For the past 2 hours, I have been consumed by Face...
- I am so deprived of healthy, delicious Asian food....
- Why I LOVE Andrew Szegedy-Maszak :
- Things that make me happy :
- Have I mentioned that I speak like an idiot now?Ni...
- A Fake Poem to My Stomach
- Mid-terms need to stop suckingWork needs to stop p...
- Like a truly committed, intelligent student, I avo...
- Oy : Random Observations
- And in a less frenzied, stupid post, I will summar...
- Updating for the sake of updating
-
▼
November
(14)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment