Saturday, March 05, 2005

Weekending


Copped out on Christine, kickboxing and my parent's offer of a fancy dinner on Friday. Watched Hitch on Saturday, I will forever adore Will Smith since he was the Fresh Prince! But that movie was kind of terrible, what with the platitudes, as Winnie pointed out, and the underdevelopment of the romantic storyline. It wasn't believable - and not in the surreal fairytale way, just in the poor script way. Anyhow, had a 15 dollar burger at Olio with Chrissy Poo, where Winnie joined us just before the movie started. I still have to watch The Machinist and Sideways! I will never get my movie watching finished, at the rate I'm going. I came home and practised yoga on my new purple Nike yoga mat (which I'm sure is ironic in some way, because of the way yoga and Nike as concepts seem to be mutually exclusive), and realized that yoga still is a wonderful de-stresser, but nothing is a very good distraction. Still schlepping around, I am. HMV does not have the new Jack Johnson, grr, and so ends my pointless entry.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.