I am really silly and malcontent in a non-violent way. To be honest, if you told me at the beginning of JC1 I received the grades that I did, I would have told you that that was hogwash. Though, I suppose, I'm not exactly at the start of JC1 anymore. But I'll get over the fact that it'll or I'll - never be perfect. (Actually I KNEW that already). In other news, S Paper marking appears to exist solely to make me laugh. Really. I think the Cambridge markers award students grades based on the amount of florid, pretentious language used and the number of pages written, rather than the actual substance of the work presented, assuming any exists at all. I'm going to watch Jack and Bobby now, and be enamoured of Matt Long's alabaster skin all over again.
Oh and - Congratulations to all my friends!!! Let's please not be so retarded and be sad because we got like one B. May we all thank God and pray that the wisdom of the old (that is, the wisdom that grades are fun but in the big picture matter very little) will dawn on us soon. Oh and hi Christine I love you, thanks for always taking care of me and congratulations to you too you big genius. You're my genius, though, don't forget that. I am your stage mother. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment