I have misplaced my Lomo LC-A and am furious at myself. I do seem to have a vague recollection of using it at a table gang party, and changing the film for it, which may mean that I, at least, misplaced it in my house. However, the fact that it is lost in my house really doesn't help me much. My room alone may take years to burrow through. Sometimes I stare at my belongings and seriously wonder how a single individual can amass so much STUFF.
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
March
(15)
- Funny Things That Happened On My 3rd Ski Day
- Letter From America
- One Minute Rant
- So I am attempting to shake off my spell of utter ...
- Watching In Good Company ;
- My Weekend In A Cryptic (Or Not So Cryptic) Collec...
- Quotes From the Military !
- Hoping For Happiness Is ....
- Quotable Sms
- Weekending
- Note To Self
- I could write a weepy entry, but ...
- Its a rather sorry state of affairs when you walk ...
- I spent Tuesday night in the presence of this woma...
- While I Was Ostensibly Working
-
▼
March
(15)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment