Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Funny Things That Happened On My 3rd Ski Day


1) Had a bearded Italian 60-something ski instructor who just happens to also be a Professor of NEUROSCIENCE (Juliet, are you peeing your pants yet?) at Northwestern University ; I found this mind boggling and horrendously awe-inspiring, if only because neuro-anything sounds snazzy to me.
2) Got hit on my a ski valet ( I didn’t even know ski valets existed) , forgot to tell him which country I was from after he went through California, Japan, China, Korea and god knows what else. Everybody thinks we're from California.
3) Apart from the Neuroscience/neuropathology ski instructor, I also skied with a cardiologist in my group lesson. Wow!
4) Finally overcame my intermediate skiier’s plateau – YES YES YES!!! This is not so much funny, as exciting for me. Does anyone want to go skiing with me spring break next year? Snowboarding? Whatever? Pretty please. Spring skiing is just excellent.

Also, my revised verdict or conclusion of ski villages is as follows : not only do ski villages boast the best looking people ever, they can also take pride in the fact that it appears to teem with a lot of intelligent people.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.