Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tales of a Catsitter





The boy is back home for a wedding, so I am currently cat-sitting for his funny, adorable and often ridiculous tabby cat. (I got sparkly silver jazz shoes from Topshop and buckled ankle boots from H & M as a i-love-you-gift/cat-sitting payment. My boyfriend is magnificent.)

Anyway, let me tell you something I learned today.

If a cat SMELLS like poo, it is very likely that this is because there is poo on his body. To be precise, it is very likely that there is an entire, complete, undisturbed lump of poo STUCK to his LONG FURRY BUTT HAIR. If you are lucky, he will also be sitting on your bed at the time of this discovery.

Long story short, I spent my evening washing my sheets instead of going out and buying cupcakes from the cupcake truck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cat-sitting for shoes? i'd never thought it would come to that babe :) the tabby looks adorable and a great clean-up-in-progress!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.