Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Narciso!


As a sorry for not letting me go to the Zero + Maria Cornejo, I got to go to the Narciso Rodriguez show tonight at Bryant Park. The clothes were meh, but I didn't really care.

Jessica Alba and Courtney Love were in attendance, and those bitches are SKINNY. Jessica Alba, what happened to your healthy Flipper days? Didn't you just have a baby? What? And Courtney is obviously on something, so that explains the hyper thinness. I tried to take pictures but I was too far away, and Jessica Alba was right in my face so it probably wouldn't have been appropriate to shove my point and shoot at her.

Tragically, you know who I missed? Anna Wintour. Apparently she walked right by me and I was looking somewhere else.

Oh, Fashion Week.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.