So I just started my new internship, and it is all kinds of exciting. I spent a straight 9 and a half hours (eating lunch while emailing) organizing the fashion week invitations for the editors/photographers at the website, and along the way, one of the designers I emailed, Rachel Antonoff, really wanted to give me my own invitation, and allowed me to bring a plus one too. Her show is also going to be really cool, I think, because its going to be a play, with Alia Shawkat, the girl who played Maeby(the cousin Michael Cera was illicitly in love with) on Arrested Development. So its official, kids, I get to go to Fashion Week! How delightful.
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Excitement
So I just started my new internship, and it is all kinds of exciting. I spent a straight 9 and a half hours (eating lunch while emailing) organizing the fashion week invitations for the editors/photographers at the website, and along the way, one of the designers I emailed, Rachel Antonoff, really wanted to give me my own invitation, and allowed me to bring a plus one too. Her show is also going to be really cool, I think, because its going to be a play, with Alia Shawkat, the girl who played Maeby(the cousin Michael Cera was illicitly in love with) on Arrested Development. So its official, kids, I get to go to Fashion Week! How delightful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(92)
-
▼
September
(14)
- Anticipation
- Oh, and I'm WELL aware that all my posts in the pa...
- Comfort
- Has anyone ever told you how much fun it is to get...
- Tales of a Catsitter
- Is it weird that I stay up late at night to read a...
- Narciso!
- One of the main highlights of my day when I go int...
- Fun Fun
- Guess Who is Going to the Vena Cava Fashion Show T...
- “ There are roughly three New Yorks. There is, fir...
- I know it seems like I should spend all day think...
- No, I am not attempting to emulate Lady Gaga, but ...
- Excitement
-
▼
September
(14)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
1 comment:
how very fabulous! :) have a proper blast... and shamelessly take photographs! xx
Post a Comment