Is it weird that I stay up late at night to read about ramen and chinese noodle shops in the city?
It is 1.40am, and I am rather hungry.
Something tells me my dreams tonight are going to be of dim sum.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(92)
-
▼
September
(14)
- Anticipation
- Oh, and I'm WELL aware that all my posts in the pa...
- Comfort
- Has anyone ever told you how much fun it is to get...
- Tales of a Catsitter
- Is it weird that I stay up late at night to read a...
- Narciso!
- One of the main highlights of my day when I go int...
- Fun Fun
- Guess Who is Going to the Vena Cava Fashion Show T...
- “ There are roughly three New Yorks. There is, fir...
- I know it seems like I should spend all day think...
- No, I am not attempting to emulate Lady Gaga, but ...
- Excitement
-
▼
September
(14)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment