Friday, July 13, 2007



So, due to my work schedule, my life is ruled by few desires. Mainly, they are the desires for sleep, chocolate, and mindless entertainment.

The first two, I suppose, don't need much explanation. But oh, the third ... that's where Daniel Radcliffe and his stellar tv interviews come in.

I've honestly spent a good number of hours sitting here watching him do the rounds on American television. I know he can't act, he looks horrid unshaven, possibly even worse naked, but the kid is so nervous and charming and delightful as himself. Much better than that block of wood Emma Watson, if I do say so myself. I mean, sorry sweetheart, lovely though it is, Chanel haute couture does not a personality make.

So I present to you :

On Jay Leno, pt. 1
On Jay Leno, pt. 2

and my personal favourite, perhaps because a mix of Conan and Daniel kind of makes for the best television ever (you have my heart, Mr O'Brien.) ...

"You have beautiful eyes."
"You have beautiful hair!"

Oh and this isn't quite an interview, but HOLY SHIT ITS AMAZING. I don't think anyone really needs any more proof of just how hilarious Japanese people are, but in case you did ... here's a bunch of Japanese schoolkids who made their high school into a kind of Hogwarts, putting on magic tricks for Dan and what not.

I'm in such a chipper mood. It almost makes me want to run outside and buy an armful of buttery-soft leather bags (OBSESS).

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.