
Jane Magazine is folding? BUT WHY?
And only a few months after I started to get into it. I even bought the Zooey Deschanel June/July issue when I was waiting around in the bookshop at VivoCity for Quasi. It was cute! It was fun! A little more mainstream than Bust, a little less I am such a hipster, let's listen to Cory Kennedy even though she looks like a garbage-bag (seriously, of all the human beings ...) than Nylon. Oh well. Such is life. I guess I still have the ten other magazines I buy every month.
I really wish I was old enough to have read Sassy. I feel I really missed out. I'm sure that it would have been an important part of my adolescence, had I been born a decade earlier. Also I could have enjoyed Kurt Cobain while he was actually alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment