Diagnosis :
HIVES.
Even the name makes your skin crawl.
I also have a myriad of other exciting infections.
So for that I have been rewarded antihistamines, steroids and antibiotics. Woo hoo!
I officially hate my body.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(61)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Reporting From the Newsroom :
- I don't really know if its my desire to get out of...
- Fun Fact #1:
- After a rather trying night, I was considering wri...
- The Perks of Waking Up at 2am For Work :
- Diagnosis :HIVES.Even the name makes your skin cra...
- My personal copy of Harry Potter is on tv now!My b...
- Things to Accomplish This Weekend :
- Holy crap.A blog that combines my love of high fas...
- Ta-dah ...He wore red croc like shoes... the only ...
- Who is coming to my workplace?TOMORROW?WHILE I AM ...
- So, due to my work schedule, my life is ruled by f...
- The only reason my job is remotely useful :Immedia...
- Jane Magazine is folding? BUT WHY?And only a few m...
- Oh, so, I am not working from 4am-11am. I am, in f...
- Pictures From Europe;
- I spent half my day, with aching feet, plodding ar...
- Being home is always such an odd contrast to being...
-
▼
July
(18)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment