Thursday, July 26, 2007


I don't really know if its my desire to get out of the office after not having had anything to do for the past 5 hours, or the fact that I have to have a "conversation" with my infernal mother at the end of the weekend, or that I have an interminable headache ...

But I really want to just lie down and melt away.

I'm so tired of this and I want to go have long afternoon talks with my best friends, mull over hot tea, bake cupcakes and not be sad anymore. And to, after that, go immediately back to school, so I can sit on the hill, have girly nights with Vidya and Lindsey, cuddle, hunt for waterfalls with Serkan, and be far away from this family of mine. I need distance, and a lot of it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.