Sunday, August 06, 2006


It may be because my dinner of chicken macaroni wasn't filling enough, and neither was the gazillion donuts, almond cookies, and Royce chocolate I have consumed today .... and it may also be the fact that I'm leaving for Hong Kong in about 12 hours, but ... I am dying.

I am dying of anticipation, because I have started to dream about dim sum. I am anticipating Hong Kong's food a lot more than the shopping now, which means that my hunger is deep, unknowable, and not to be trifled with. It is carnal, animal, and extends far beyond the reach and appeal of shiny, glossy, pretty things. Oh god. I can't wait. I think I'm going to start inhaling food the minute my plane touches down.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.