I am giddy and happy, and in a perfectly tra la la mood, as I have grown accustomed to calling it. I have coasted through this entire day as if on a nice pouf-cloud of gossamer. It is a combination of nostalgia, lines from old letters, watching Tori Amos videos on youtube, good phone conversation, and having happy thoughts. These are all the things I've just mentioned, put together like an easy little puzzle, all the drips and drabs of my day :
# I'd like a tabby cat I can call Chippy Valentine, or a quiet, pensive dog.
# "I imagine for you that everyday passes so fast, or too slow. You wear your soul like a dogtag these days; it will distinguish you on the battlefield. To feel is to exist, any other option an invitation to disbelief and loss." I am always glad that I am not quite too old, but have been lucky enough to get letters like these.
# I love you ; like a surprise.
# He says, when you gonna make up your mind
When you gonna love you as much as I do
When you gonna make up your mind
Cause things are gonna change so fast
All the white horses are still in bed
I tell you that Ill always want you near
You say that things change my dear
____
With the lights on
It's less dangerous
____
God sometimes you just don't come through
Do you need a woman to look after you?
____
So then I thought I'd make some plans
The fire thought
She'd really rather be water instead
So then love walked up to like
She said I know that you don't like me much
Let's go for a ride
This ocean is wrapped around that pineapple
Tree
And is your place in heaven Worth giving up
These kisses
These kisses
# Night River Fox, Mia, Cherokees
# "He's a wolf. We'll have cubs."
# A clearer understanding of religion.
# Words and tunes to bring to bed with me, to cuddle with.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(99)
-
▼
August
(9)
- I am currently residing in Boyfriendland, Connecti...
- So I've decided to completely change my plans and ...
- I have a lot of secret habits that nobody knows ab...
- So I have fallen sick, as I am always well dispose...
- Hell
- I am giddy and happy, and in a perfectly tra la la...
- Apparently just about everyone this weekend has be...
- It may be because my dinner of chicken macaroni wa...
- I just spent 18 US dollars on iTunes buying the la...
-
▼
August
(9)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment