Saturday, August 12, 2006


Apparently just about everyone this weekend has been afflicted by drunkenness, such as Phil and Vidya the birthday twins, some people from my old class, Serkan, etcetera. My head hurts too; I am sad and missing people that I love. I hope I can cram everyone into my last few weeks, and get my fill of all these people I adore and miss and never get enough of, before I run back to my other home again. I am always in a constant state of flux, wanting and missing and desiring because of all the people that are now everywhere and it is such a chore. I want to be in my favourite place, and to stay there and be safe always.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.