Tuesday, January 25, 2005

How to develop excellent hygiene


I’d like to think that I’m a relatively clean person and take pains to not smell bad and not look filthy. But I feel it is my civic duty to alert the public of a new way of achieving cleaner hands : work where I work, under Weirdo Boss.

In an attempt to avoid the boss, many trips are made to the pantry to retrieve water (although this is partly due to my constant need to be hydrated, or something). Consuming large amounts of water compels one to leave their office desk in yet another attempt to prevent having to see an unfriendly face. After using the loo in my office, I then proceed to prolong my stay by washing my hands meticulously, and according to an actual guide that is pasted on the bathroom wall. Taking heed of the thorough instructions, I wash heartily, in a manner reminiscent of a crazy OCD germaphobe. As such, I emerge with immaculate hands, free to be infected once more by the dirtiness of my laptop keyboard.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.