Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Food Recap For the Past 24 Hours, Or, How to Give Your Nutrionist a Heart Attack

The past day or so I've been endowed by a bottomless stomach. Its terrible. I eat till my stomach hurts, an hour passes, and then I'm hungry again.

Because I'm so bored, a vague recap :

1) Profiteroles from Bakerzin
2) Din Tai Fung noodles and xiao long bao
3) 3 Nectarines
4) Pringles Original and Marks & Sparks Ready Salted
5) Dreyers Rocky Road ice cream
6) Shock Tarts
7) Grape Pixi Stix
8) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
9) Kraft Singles
10) Many slices of my aunt's home-baked pineapple upside-down cake!
11) So many bowls of steamboat noodles piled with assorted meats, tofu and fishballs.
12) Mashed potatos
13) Lobster Thermidor
14) Really salty Christmas ham

And hopefully tomorrow :
1) Pineapple upside-down cake for breakfast again
2) Mexican food for lunch
3) Italian food for dinner
4) Tequila shots while clubbing!

Well, anyway. I think I might buy a new tub of Dreyer's tomorrow. Its yum. And Evan Rachel Wood is on CSI, which makes me happy. I'm very bored, I am.




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.