Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break: Miami

It was lovely. For the first 4 days, the girls and I lounged under rented umbrellas on the quieter parts of South Beach, casually reading our books and sipping on some of the best smoothies I've ever had. L. and A. worked on their tans while I, resolute pale person, sat in the shade, only occasionally exposing my calves to the sun in order to get warmer.

We also ate crab, got dressed up fancy for a free limo ride and boozing around Miami, took walks up and down the beach, explored the Gaybourhood section of the beach with aplomb, smiled coyly at cute European boys, almost stepped on jellyfish, dodged sketchy South American men, lounged with Vassar kids on the rooftop of the Gansevoort and most importantly ... we took jumping photos. Witness the triumph:



1 comment:

w tan said...

i <3 the shadows you all make in those photographs! :) :)

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.