I just made the terrible mistake of channel surfing after Gossip Girl. Ladies and Gentlemen, just when i thought I couldn't like The Hills again after the fantastic-ness of The City, MTV decides to air something called The Hills: The Lost Scenes. This is 1 hour I know is just going to go to waste. I am powerless to stop it.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(92)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Trouble
- The first Buffy baby has been born ya'll!Congratul...
- I just made the terrible mistake of channel surfin...
- Ignore If You Do Not Want to Indulge in Ditziness
- True Fact
- Movie Events
- So I just did a load of laundry, and because my br...
- Oh so like, I can totally see Whitney Port's apart...
- Who Wore It Better? Or ... not.
- Spring Break: Miami
- Whitney Port, Winning Battles for Women Everywhere
- Another Random Publishing Related Post
- So last summer, I was reading a book of short stor...
- Dream Home
- Clothing, Food and Spring Break, a.k.a The Unimpor...
- Tales From The Hospital....
-
▼
March
(16)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment