Oh, and I found out that Ewan Mcgregor's run in Guys and Dolls only starts in July. GODDAMNIT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(146)
-
▼
May
(11)
- How To Have Fun Without Ever Leaving Your House :
- Getting All CSI (Well Not Really) On Your Ass
- Interesting story about today : Clara came over to...
- Oh, and I found out that Ewan Mcgregor's run in Gu...
- I've been facing a dilemma of late : I've been goi...
- Eating Out and Chinatown Excursions
- Weekend Food Census and Quotes
- Oh so, now I'm going to the England/Scotland inste...
- I usually have the strangest dreams involving cele...
- Pop Culture and Non-Aspects of my Non-Life
- bevinbatam
-
▼
May
(11)
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment