Remember my ski instructor in Utah? The Italian neurosomething professor? I didn't really doubt the veracity of his claims about his profession, but you never really know when there are lunatics like me around telling stories about themselves. Because I, for example, actually sometimes do lie about where I'm from or what I do to people on ski lifts, since I'll never see them again and momentarily assuming a fictitious life is pretty fun. I think when I was 12 I told some guy I was from Florida. I'm stupid, I know.
Anyway, It turns out that my ski instructor wasn't lying because - voila! - I googled him. He looks kind of like someone from the McVeigh family or something because of those aviators, but in real life and in ski gear he just looks very grandfatherly. Very cool. So to clear things up, I guess he's a professor of neuropathology. I really like that, if only because pathology is one of my favourite words.
No comments:
Post a Comment