My friends came up to New York from Boston and DC last weekend, and it was somewhat stressful herding a mass of people around one of the busiest and most crowded cities in the world, but apart from that, there were good laughs, and quotable quotes, e.g.:
Brendan: Bev, you know, I never cared about clothes at all, or dressing up, until I would sit in your room and you'd start showing me The Sartorialist for hours. I didn't get it at first, but finally one day after you showing me fashionable people for half an hour, you turned around to me and said "But Brendan, you have to understand why this is important. Its not about fashion, or clothes ... its...its about style." And then I got it!
(chuckle)
Brendan: Bev, you know, I never cared about clothes at all, or dressing up, until I would sit in your room and you'd start showing me The Sartorialist for hours. I didn't get it at first, but finally one day after you showing me fashionable people for half an hour, you turned around to me and said "But Brendan, you have to understand why this is important. Its not about fashion, or clothes ... its...its about style." And then I got it!
(chuckle)
No comments:
Post a Comment