Thursday, October 08, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

So one of the biggest problems that arises when you work around fashionable people is that you're always inspired by the things people are wearing in the office. Inspired, that is, to rework your wardrobe, to go vintage shopping, to basically overhaul your entire look ... and blow a lot of cash.

I've been tempted to try a lot of strange new things, and today, something caught my eye ... weird ass leggings! That I want! Who would have thought that someone could make me covet leggings that cost more than 20 dollars?




Normally I would try and practice restraint, but my birthday is coming up, so I feel entitled to buy some rather ridiculous things. I am leaning more towards the leather paneled leggings, which will be more appropriate for the weather ... but they are 80 dollars. What's a girl to do?

Maybe I should just learn to make my own clothes.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.