Friday, October 09, 2009

Wow.

Mere months ago, I was asking "What the fuck is Twitter?" Well, how far I have come. I signed up for an account today.

But I did so mostly because I figured out the one truly practical use of Twitter. There are a lot of food trucks in New York, some really amazing ones, but they have to move around constantly because of traffic/cop issues. So I signed up so that I can follow the Twitters of all the amazing food trucks that buzz around the city daily, including the Taiwanese NYC Cravings truck, the Cupcake Stop truck, and Wafels and Dinges, which I finally tried in the West Village last Friday when Serkan and I decided to indulge and be fat. I had waffles with nutella and whipped cream on them, and restrained myself from putting dulce de leche on them too, lest they become true-blue fatness overload.

Also, funny story: As we ate our waffles on the nearest mailbox (yes, I said mailbox), and we watched a drunk finance tool eating a waffle pick up a random hot blonde girl, make out with her on the pavement, get her number and walk away.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.