Wednesday, August 06, 2008

xoxo, gg

Spotted:

Little Jenny Humphrey, a.k.a. the adorable and freakishly pretty Taylor Momsen, in Miro Cafe in Soho taking a break from filming Gossip Girl just around the corner.

And this time, I have photographic evidence ...



This is the triumph of the century. Well not really, but I did end up standing around the Gossip Girl set chatting to some crew member about who's nice and who's not (The verdict? Ed, Chace and Leighton are lovely, but when I asked about Blake he said "I'd like to plead the fifth" ... so we know what that means). I waited for a while but they didn't show, so I decided to go window shopping instead, and ended up with a beautiful gold party dress for the grand total of $78.00. So all in all, a pretty fabulous day. And Project Runway hasn't even started.

Here's to you, New York City. Always giving me a little bit of glamour/hilarity when I least expect it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.