Me: "Hi Dad!"
Dad: "Hi! What did you do today?"
Me: "I went shopping."
Dad: "Again? What did you buy?"
Me: "I bought jeans ..."
Dad: "But you have so many pairs of jeans, don't you have like, TWELVE PAIRS?"
Me: "But they're all blue ... and i don't really like them ... and these are grey and 30 dollars!!!"
Dad: "And what else did you buy?"
Me: "Shoes, flat shoes."
Dad: "But you have so many flat shoes!!!"
Me: "I have ballet flats, but not plain black skimmers. These were 19 dollars, and they're different. I mean, at least I don't own a thousand identical polo shirts like you do. All my things are different."
Dad: "......"
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- thegirl
- B, 22, likes foreign countries, love (& the skinny boy), mangoes, chocolate, best friends, good movies, poetry, semi-colons and snarky websites.
No comments:
Post a Comment