So, here endeth another year of school, another round of hectic scurrying to the storage space to put away all my useless junk. I am officially a year closer to the real world, and it makes me anxious and scared. I die a little inside everytime I think about how my college life is about to end.
But anyway, the end of junior year heralds the all important junior year summer, which I am of course going to wisely spend interning my little English major butt off. The summer also usually marks the beginning of a barrage of blog posts, written out of boredom and a sudden need to express myself candidly.
So, it just occured to me that the bad thing about one of my internships, really, is that its down the road from Barneys Co op. And Girl Props. And Marc Jacobs. And the list goes on, really. It is like credit card suicide for me. But oh well, perhaps I will be satisfied merely window shopping. Just running around Soho itself makes me quite content. I avoid spending money at the expensive places and reserve my dollars for the cheapie crap anyway.
Speaking of cheap crap, I hopped downstairs for a spot of Forever 21 and bought a onesie. A checkered onesie, to be exact. And a denim dress. They are both GLORIOUS. I am a child. I am plotting a solo shopping trip for myself for the whole weekend, which will hopefully involve flea markets, vintage stores, the usual haunts, an APC and Nicholas K sample sale ... all that stuff. Oh my, unleashing me by myself in New York is such a bad idea, really. But I am so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment